- Personal Injury
Arlo aggressively represents injured individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death matters. His practice areas include car accidents, nursing home abuse and neglect, and medical malpractice. He enjoys working directly with clients to guide them through the legal process and explain their rights and remedies. The highest honor Arlo has received as a lawyer is his clients' trust.
Arlo takes pride in knowing the facts, knowing the law, and knowing how to persuade judges and juries.
In 2020, Arlo was selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers Rising Star list of top rated personal injury attorneys in Chicago, an award given to less than 2.5 percent of Chicago's personal injury lawyers who are under the age of 40 or have been practicing for less than 10 years.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois
- Eastern Michigan University
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
Hindsight is 2020: The Admissibility of Hindsight-Bias Evidence in Illinois, Illinois Bar Journal (November 2020)
A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words, Illinois Bar Journal (February 2020)
First District Provides Useful Guidance Regarding Illinois Supreme Court Rule 218(c), 60-Day Rule, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Trial Journal (Summer 2019)
Best Petitioner’s Brief, The Thirty-Third Annual John Marshall Law School International Moot Court Competition in Information Technology and Privacy Law, 31 J. Marshall J. Computer & Info. L. 251 (2014)
- Rising Star 2021 (Super Lawyers)
- Second Place, Illinois State Bar Journal’s Lincoln Award Legal Writing Contest
- First Place and Best Petitioner's Brief Award, Thirty-Third Annual John Marshall Moot Court Competition
- Chicago-Kent Certificate of Public Service
- Mercy Home for Boys and Girls, Volunteer Mentor
- Mercy Home for Boys and Girls, Associate Board Member
- Youth Guidance, Associate Board Member
- National Lawyers Guild, Member and volunteer of national bar group dedicated to protecting human and civil rights
- Pro Bono Practice
- Echoes of Chicago
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Medical Negligence Committee
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- How to Build and Maintain Effective Attorney-Client Relationships, Chicago-Kent College of Law Solo and Small Practice Incubator (April 2022)
Arlo is a wonderful person and a very good lawyer. I was having problems with my case. He picked up my case and took care of business. I will be using Arlo from here out and I will be referring him to others. If you use Arlo you will not regret it he is very knowledgeable!
Arlo was extremely helpful throughout the entire claim. He listened to my wife’s and my concerns, took the time to make sure we had a full understanding of the process, and was always available to answer any questions we had along the way. Arlo was the right lawyer for us and would highly recommend.
Beyond the injuries, trauma and shock that happen when you are in serious accident, one of the things that you don’t realize is just how overwhelming, complicated and confusing everything can be. Arlo and his team were professional, quick to respond and went above and beyond to help us every step of the way. We were lucky to have such a caring, thoughtful and competent advocate on our behalf.
Arlo was very understanding and helpful throughout the entire process. He would constantly keep me updated with the process of the settlement, and would answer all the questions I had at any time. He’s very professional, and I would recommend him to my friends and family, or anyone that needs good legal representation.
No surprise that Arlo has 5 star reviews across the board. Arlo guided me and my husband through a car accident and was fully knowledgeable about every step and was professional and fast to respond the entire time. We’re thrilled with the results and the settlement that he got for us. I hope I don’t have to use him again, but I’ll know I’m in good hands if I do. If you need a personal injury attorney, he’s your guy.
Arlo helped me after a car accident! Always professional, available, and efficient! He was so great & able to get a generous settlement!! Highly recommend.